The performance of exterior envelope components is as critical to the interior environment as the manufacturing of the components is to the exterior environment. We are proud of our leadership and performance in sustainable building construction, and it shows throughout the marketplace in some of the most environmentally friendly buildings on earth.
The products we typically provide can help achieve critical points in four of the six primary LEED categories: Energy & Atmosphere (EA), Materials & Resources (MR), Indoor Environmental Quality (EQ), and Innovation & Design (ID). Here is a brief summary:
Energy & Atmosphere
- Satisfy performance prerequisite through compliance with ASHRAE/IESNA Standards.
- Provide high-efficient framing systems capable of achieved satisfactory thermal properties.
Materials & Resources
- Participate in the projectís Construction Waste Management & Disposal Plan.
- Accurately record the use of post-consumer and pre-consumer recycled content.
- Endeavor to utilize products produced regionally.
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Protect stored materials from moisture damage.
- Provide high-performance aluminum finishes which emit low or no volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Provide adhesives, sealants, primers and solvents with low VOC content.
Innovation & Design
- Work under the engineering process to develop systems which obtain the project goals.
On each project, Tidewater Glazing has a collaborative opportunity to make a difference both today and in years ahead. We call that progress, and we welcome the opportunity.
7135 Standard Drive
Hanover, Maryland 21076